- Job Search
- Residential Conveyancer
Residential Conveyancer, Leicester
- Award winning law firm with enviable reputation in the property market
- Network of offices across 3 locations offering top class legal service s
- The residential property team represents clients on a national basis offering an informative and efficient service
Handling a varied caseload of residential property matters to include:
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
- Registered and unregistered land
- High value transactions
- New build property
- Transfer of equity
- Shared ownerships / stair casing agreements
You must have proven experience of handling your own diverse caseload with minimal supervision.
This is a great opportunity for a Leicester based Conveyancer looking to join a very well established and highly regarded firm with the opportunity to work from home or part time hours.
A competitive basic salary, dependent on experience, plus a benefits package is offered.
For more information, please contact Amy McLaughlin at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018