- Job Search
- Corporate Knowledge Development Lawyer
Corporate Knowledge Development Lawyer - 5+ PQE - Birmingham
This is an exciting opportunity to pursue a challenging alternative career away from fee earning. An opportunity to think outside the box, be innovative and drive change to deliver exceptional results on all knowledge matters for a highly regarded Corporate team within a global law firm. This opportunity is available on a full or part time (4 days a week) basis. Set working hours, excellent work/life balance.
As a Corporate Knowledge Management Lawyer in this team, you will:
· Support the Corporate team in the UK and internationally (Europe, Middle East, Asia and Africa) ensuring that fee earners are kept aware of legal, regulatory and commercial developments (including ideas on how to capitalise upon them).
· Support the team's overall business strategy.
· Identify new products for clients and help to develop them.
· Enhance the quality of the team's legal advice.
· Maintain, develop and update standard documents and precedents.
· Develop and deliver training sessions across a range of platforms to both fee earners and clients.
· Liaise with the legal technology team in respect of IT developments for the team to include automation (where appropriate).
The successful Corporate Knowledge Management Lawyer will have:
· 5+ years PQE working as a corporate lawyer whether in private practice or in-house.
· Experience as a Knowledge Management or Professional Support Lawyer is desirable not essential (or expected) provided you have a genuine desire to move away from a traditional fee earning or in-house role.
· Strong interest in black letter law as well as in business development and innovation.
· An interest in the role of technology in the future delivery of legal services.
· Excellent academic profile.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and collaborate at all levels across multiple jurisdictions.
· A challenging alternative legal career to traditional fee earning.
· Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
· Opportunity to join a global, progressive law firm.
· Ongoing professional development and genuine career progression.
· To be part of a dynamic team of Knowledge Management Lawyers who work closely together delivering projects across the firm.
· Hybrid working policy (with two days a week in the office).
· Set working hours and good work/life balance.
If you are interested in this Corporate Knowledge Management Lawyer role in Birmingham, please apply with a copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like