- Job Search
- Site Set Up Associate Solicitor / Legal Executive
Residential Development/Social Housing Site Set-Up Associate Solicitor or Legal Executive - Leading international firm - Birmingham
A top UK firm with offices internationally and a reputation for working on the highest quality residential development housing matters is seeking an experienced lawyer to join its highly regarded Birmingham team acting on site set up work for residential development purposes predominantly for large social housing providers.
Work will involve supporting partners in the team on Site Set-Up work following land acquisition for residential development purposes. Specifically, you will be involved in:
· Advising the client during the site set-up process to include attending site set-up meetings to discuss the detail of each new site and a timetable for producing the plot sales documentation.
· Drafting sales documentation including the draft contracts, transfers, shared ownership leases and market sale leases and the Preliminary Information Sheets.
· Supporting the rest of the team on queries and trouble shooting queries from clients.
· Seeking the approval of the Land Registry to the Plot Plans and Plot Documents and negotiating any amendments with the client and the Land Registry to ensure that they are approved prior to the sale of any plot.
· Negotiating and completing management agreements with professional managing agents appointed to manage the development.
· Dealing with the transfer of any public open space pursuant to any S106 Agreement.
· Preparing a handover note and undertaking handover meetings with Plot Conveyancers.
Candidate Requirements of the successful Site Set-Up Associate Solicitor/Legal Executive:
· A proven background in site set-up work on affordable or open market new build transactions.
· Experience negotiating infrastructure agreements.
· A desire to manage and develop existing client relationships and juniors team members.
· Highly personable with excellent communication skills.
· Strong organisational and project management skills.
Benefits awarded to the Site Set-Up Associate Solicitor/Legal Executive:
· Highly competitive salary plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
· Hybrid home/office working and flexile working options.
· Highly supportive environment and close knit team.
Apply here with your up to date CV and we will get back to you to discuss or for a confidential discussion regarding this Residential Development Site Set-Up Associate Solicitor/Legal Executive opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like