- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor - Birmingham - 2+ PQE
A Construction Solicitor from the two year qualified level upwards is sought by the Birmingham office of a leading regional law firm. This is an opportunity to join a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that works on a range of construction projects and disputes for clients in a broad range of sectors.
As a Construction Solicitor in the Birmingham office of this national firm, your role would involve:
· Advising clients on the delivery of projects using and adapting industry standard forms or bespoke documentation.
· Advising on construction projects relating to infrastructure through to commercial and residential buildings, as well as offices, retail and manufacturing facilities.
· Working on a diverse caseload of contentious and non-contentious construction work to include public procurement.
· Act for clients in a diverse range of sectors from education through to finance property development.
To be successful in your application for this Construction Solicitor position, you will:
· Be a qualified Construction Solicitor with a minimum of two years' PQE in either non-contentious construction and/or construction disputes.
· Have a solid understanding of the standard form construction contracts.
· Be driven and passionate about construction law with the ability to think creatively.
· Be a good team player.
· Have strong negotiation and drafting skills.
· Have the ability to develop strong client relationships.
The successful Construction Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· The opportunity to work in a collegiate environment within a leading regional firm where you can benefit from a broad scope of construction work rather than specialising in contentious or non-contentious construction.
· The opportunity to work in a construction team that includes qualified adjudicators and arbitrators.
· Strong partner support.
· Support and encouragement to flourish within your legal career.
· A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this Construction Solicitor position in Birmingham, please apply with an up to date CV or for a confidential chat please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like