- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Technology Associate - leading international firm - Birmingham - 1-5 PQE
Top ranked international law firm is seeking a Commercial Technology Associate to join its Birmingham based commercial team. This Commercial Associate opportunity is offered on a full-time permanent basis with flexible working patterns accommodated and hybrid working as standard. Excellent salary, benefits and bonus scheme.
As a Commercial Associate in this team, you would:
· Act for a broad range of UK and international companies doing business both within and outside the UK together as well as some public sector bodies.
· Work across a broad range of sectors to include automotive, financial services, healthcare, IT, media, retail and sports.
· Work on a wide range of commercial contracts for the procurement and supply of all types of goods and services, many of which relate to the application of new technology for clients.
· Advise on significant transactions relating to systems integration, outsourcing, facilities management and logistics together with a wide range of IT transactions acting for both suppliers and users of technology solutions in relation to, cloud computing, agile systems development, cybersecurity, data, and e-commerce matters.
· Work alongside members of the firm's corporate team putting together supply, IT separation and licensing agreements as part of corporate transactions.
· Have the opportunity to spend time on in-house secondments with clients.
· Be involved in business development from the outset.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Associate vacancy, you will have:
· A qualified Solicitor (or approaching qualification this year) with 1-5 years' PQE.
· A strong academic background.
· A good teamwork ethic and excellent communication skills.
· The ability to manage client relationships on a day to day basis.
The successful Commercial Associate will be rewarded with:
· A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
· Uncapped bonus scheme.
· Strong partner support.
· Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
· Genuine progression opportunities.
To be considered for this Commercial Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like