- Job Search
- Corporate Lawyer
Mid level Corporate Solicitor (3-5 PQE) - Big Four Accountancy Practice - Birmingham
This Big 4 accountancy practice seeks to recruit a mid level Corporate Solicitor to join its growing team in Birmingham. Hybrid working as standard. Excellent client base, interesting and diverse work with a corporate reorganisation focus. Well suited to an ambitious individual who is keen to work hard and also values their lifestyle and a flexible working environment. Excellent prospects for progression.
- Our client is an award winning, world-class global accountancy practice with a highly successful global legal services offering.
- Due to continual success and ambitious growth plans, this Big 4 practice is now seeking to recruit a corporate solicitor with 3-5 years' PQE to join its corporate team in Birmingham.
-This is a unique opportunity for an experienced, technically excellent and strategic Corporate Lawyer looking for a challenging and rewarding new role away from traditional private practice working within the Legal Services team of a Big 4 Accountancy Practice in Birmingham.
- 3+ PQE Corporate Solicitor
- Technical reorganisations focus
- Corporate and share restructurings
- Some M&A deals
- Joint ventures
- Capital reductions
- Corporate governance and advisory work
- This is a great opportunity to work with an impressive client base together with tax and corporate finance colleagues from the outset on reorganisations and other corporate projects, giving you the ability to take on a much more strategic, proactive and collaborative role.
- Market leading salary
- Excellent benefits package including an attractive maternity/paternity policy and high pension contributions
- Flexible/hybrid working arrangements
- New offices centrally located in Birmingham
- 3 PQE+ qualified corporate lawyer
- Experience in reorganisations as well as deals
- Experienced supervising junior lawyers
If you would like to be considered for this Corporate Solicitor vacancy please apply now or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like