- Job Search
- Real Estate Senior Associate
Real Estate Senior Associate - 4+ PQE - leading national firm - Birmingham
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Associate Solicitor with 4+ years' PQE to join the Real Estate team of a leading UK law firm in Birmingham. This real estate team is one of the UK's largest and most highly regarded and can offer the successful candidate high quality and varied real estate work with a focus on commercial development matters. Full time (or four days per week) opportunity offered with blended home/office working and flexible hours.
The team works with clients across a broad range of sectors and this role would be weighted towards high value commercial development matters. Work will also include:
· Investment transactions (sales, purchases and asset management)
· Real estate finance
· Some smaller scale developments
· Portfolio management for occupiers with significant land holdings
The ideal candidate:
The successful Real Estate Senior Associate will have:
· A minimum of four years' PQE.
· Excellent technical skills and broad real estate experience.
· The ability to manage client relationships.
· A proactive, innovative and driven approach.
· The ability to work autonomously (with supervision) when required and as part of a team.
· The ability to supervise and mentor junior team members.
· Clear links to Birmingham/Midlands.
· Highly competitive salary and overall benefits package.
· The opportunity to work at a firm with zero hierarchy and a fantastic culture.
· The opportunity to work with fantastic clients within a leading real estate team.
· Support in training and career development.
If you're interested in the role of Real Estate Senior Associate, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like