- Job Search
- Real Estate NQ Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor (NQ-2 PQE) - Investment & Development focus - leading national firm - Birmingham
A exciting opportunity has arisen for a Real Estate Solicitor with 0-2 years' PQE to join the Real Estate team of a leading UK law firm in Birmingham. This real estate team is top ranked and one of the UK's largest and can offer the successful candidate high quality work ranging from investment and development through to asset management. Development work to include major development and regeneration schemes.
In addition to excellent quality work, this firm can offer exceptional career progression opportunities within a supportive and friendly working environment.
This multidisciplinary real estate team advises on investment and development across commercial, retail, residential and mixed use real estate, with a strong inward investment practice and focus on commercial property work (both private sector and public sector commercial development).
Work will be varied and will include: crossover local authority and registered provider housing development, estate regeneration and joint venture projects; investment acquisition, disposal asset management work; private residential and commercial development.
· Involvement in all property aspects of development and regeneration schemes;
· Undertaking a mix of property work for private sector bodies, government bodies, and local authorities social landlords including acquisitions of development sites for residential and mixed use schemes, asset management, and joint venture projects;
· Portfolio sales and acquisitions;
· Advising on management agreements, grant agreements and other forms of commercial contracts;
· Providing assistance to senior team members and partners.
The ideal candidate:
- NQ-2 years' PQE;
- Strong training contract or equivalent means experience;
- Excellent technical skills and sound knowledge (investment and development experience of particular interest);
- Proactive, innovative and driven;
- Team player and excellent communicator;
- Aptitude for networking;
- Excellent academic record.
On offer is the opportunity to work in a supportive and friendly team which can offer a varied caseload of real estate matters with a clear path for progression and a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you're interested in the role of Real Estate Solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like