- Job Search
- Contentious Construction Solicitor
BCL Legal is delighted to be assisting a UK Top 50 Law Firm with the recruitment of a Contentious Construction Solicitor (4 + PQE) to join their Construction Disputes team in Birmingham.
This position has arisen due to significant growth over the past few years and a desire to further expand its construction and engineering team.
- The firm is looking for a contentious construction solicitor to join its construction team in Birmingham, as part of the firm's construction and engineering team.
- You will work within your team providing quality service to clients in matters of construction and engineering disputes for a broad range of clients across a variety of sectors.
- The role will also involve a high degree of client contact and business development activity.
Key responsibilities of the successful contentious construction solicitor:
- Providing specialist advice in all aspects of building, construction and engineering matters
- The resolution of problems in construction law and the promotion of initiatives to this end
- Advising clients on complex matters
- Supporting other areas of the practice with your technical expertise when necessary
- The ability to think laterally in order to consolidate and support a variety of disciplines
- Strong academic background
- Excellent litigation skills and construction knowledge
- Client centric approach
- Strong technical knowledge
- A new challenge working at a thriving firm in Birmingham.
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- An excellent development platform comes as part and parcel of this role.
If you're interested in this Contentious Construction role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like