Real Estate Solicitor (Residential Development) - Associate/Senior/Principal Associate (NQ-Senior) - Birmingham
Top ranked international law firm is seeking an ambitious real estate solicitor to join its residential development team in Birmingham. This Real Estate Solicitor position is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible and agile working options available. Top quality residential development and regeneration work. Excellent salary and wider benefits package.
As a Real Estate Solicitor in this residential development team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join one of the largest real estate teams in the UK and sit in a top ranked residential development team advising on all aspects of residential development and housing led regeneration.
- Work with a loyal client base of national house builders, mixed use developers, registered providers, public and private landowners and investors.
- Specifically, you would be involved in acquisitions, and disposals, exchanges of land and property, overage arrangements, security, option agreements, promotion agreements and hybrids, collaborations/joint ventures, site assembly to include planning and infrastructure agreements, building licences and development agreements, mixed use schemes, institutional investment in the residential sector, investor acquisitions and disposals of residential portfolios and funding agreements.
- For senior candidates, the confidence to lead and support on transactions depending on seniority and size/complexity of work involved.
- Support and mentor junior lawyers according to seniority.
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- At least one strong training seat in the residential development sector however commercial development experience also welcomed. No upper limit of PQE set.
- A proven track record in managing client relationships if a more senior candidate.
- Experience in training and mentoring junior colleagues if a senior candidate.
- A good teamwork ethic.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support with real estate at the heart of the firm's offering.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of residential/housing development and regeneration projects.
To be considered for this Real Estate Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.