- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor - Non-Contentious - NQ to 3PQE - Birmingham
One of the UK's leading regional law practices is looking to recruit a NQ to three years PQE non-contentious Construction Lawyer to join a nationally-acclaimed specialist team of construction lawyers.
The firm has a wide range of clients throughout the UK with many clients having strong international connections. They have over 150 partners and more than 800 members of staff in total.
They have been awarded "Best Companies" star status on a number of occasions and have featured in the "Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For".
The successful applicant will work as part of a team:
· dealing with property development projects for employers; and
· providing construction law assistance to property lawyers dealing with the development documents.
You would also be involved in due diligence for funders and purchasers, advising consultants on their appointments and, subject to previous experience, advising specialist contractors/sub-contractors.
Applications are sought from non-contentious construction solicitors with ideally:
· NQ - 3 years PQE
· experience of drafting and negotiating JCT amendments, consultants' appointments, warranties, etc
· some experience of NEC (but this is not essential)
What's On Offer
· Highly competitive salary
· Bonus scheme
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Flexible/agile working (Ideally in the office 2/3 days per week)
If you wish to apply for this non-contentious construction solicitor role in Birmingham apply now or contact Angharad Warren to find out more.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like