- Job Search
- Commercial Senior Associate
£80,000 - 100,000
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid to senior level (7-10 PQE) Commercial Contracts Solicitor to join a leading international law firm in Birmingham at the Senior Associate level. This position offers the opportunity to act for global clients on exciting and complex commercial projects and comes with excellent progression prospects and a clear path to partnership for an ambitious and hard-working individual. The opportunity also offers a good work/life balance, hybrid working as standard and a positive and supportive environment in which to thrive.
BCL Legal is excited to be working alongside this leading international firm in its recruitment of a 7-10 year qualified Commercial Contracts Solicitor to join its team which is one of the leading and most established commercial teams in the UK.
The successful Commercial Contracts Solicitor can expect to work on a varied caseload of exciting projects supporting large scale pubic bodies and global and household name clients both locally, nationally and internationally. Specifically, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead on matters involving:
· Distribution and agency
· Long term supply agreements
· Contractual joint ventures
· Procurement contracts
· The successful candidate will also be actively involved in a wide range of business development activities contributing to the further growth of the team thereby building a business case for partnership.
· They will also help to manage and supervise team members.
The successful Commercial Contracts Solicitor will have:
· A minimum of seven years' experience from a reputable private practice commercial contracts team or from an in-house environment
· Public and private sector experience would be welcomed
· Technical excellence in contract drafting, reviewing and amending a wide range of highly complex commercial contracts including on an international basis
· A good understanding of the application of TUPE, data protection and intellectual property law in the context of long term services, supply and outsourcing agreements
· Strong negotiation skills
· Good client facing skills and a keen enthusiasm for business development
· A positive, dynamic and enthusiastic outlook
· Experience supervising and mentoring junior lawyers
The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
· A highly competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package
· Strong partner support and access to the very best national and international work
· Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment
· Clear progression opportunities to the highest level with a path to partnership set out
Or for more information on this Birmingham Commercial Contracts Solicitor vacancy, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like