- Job Search
- Corporate Lawyer
23rd September 2022
Corporate Associate - 3-6 PQE - Birmingham
International law firm is seeking a Corporate Associate with 3-6 years' PQE to join its large and highly regarded and corporate team in Birmingham which is part of the firm's international corporate practice. This Corporate Associate opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis with flexible working options accommodated. Excellent salary, bonus and benefits package, Hybrid working as standard.
As a Corporate Associate in this team, you would:
- Advise on mergers and acquisitions, disposals, buy-ins and buyouts, IPOs, secondary fundraisings, takeovers, joint ventures and investments.
- Act for national and international clients including corporates, private equity institutions and management teams.
To be successful in your application for this Corporate Associate vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of three years' PQE with experience of domestic and cross-border M&A. Private equity/venture capital investments and joint ventures experience would also be helpful but not essential.
- Excellent training and post qualification experience.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Good client skills and a keen interest in business development.
The successful Corporate Associate will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
- Clear progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of corporate transactions with a strong international flavour.
To be considered for this Corporate Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like