- Job Search
- Corporate & Finance Solicitor
Corporate & Finance Solicitor - 1-6 PQE - strong regional firm - Birmingham
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the Corporate & Finance team of a leading regional law firm in Birmingham. This position offers significant prospects for career progression within a growing team.
- The team has a strong track record of advising on local and national transactions for clients ranging from owner-managed businesses to large listed corporates, in the UK and overseas.
- The Corporate & Finance team advises on a varied mixture of high-profile and high-value deals.
- With two partners, a senior associate, solicitor and a paralegal, it is a busy, hard-working and close-knit team that provides a supportive and friendly working environment.
- Work on a wide range of corporate matters, with a focus on transactional work. Depending on level you would lead or assist on these deals.
- Assist with the management, analysis and reporting of due diligence information, including management of online data rooms
- Prepare, review and negotiate corporate transactional documents, including taking responsibility for ancillary documents forming part of a transaction
- Have a law degree (2.1 or above) or other suitable legal qualification
- 1-6 years' PQE from a corporate team, including undertaking due diligence, reviewing, drafting and amending corporate ancillary documents and undertaking disclosure exercises
- Possess excellent client care and communication skills
Perks and benefits:
- Competitive starting salary
- Discounted legal services for you and your family
- Ability to buy and sell holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme to give you support with lifestyle and medical issues
If you would like to be considered for the Corporate & Finance Solicitor role in Birmingham, please apply here or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like