- Job Search
- Commercial Contracts Solicitor
17th November 2022
Commercial Solicitor (NQ-5 PQE) | Regional Firm | Legal 500 | Birmingham
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Solicitor to join a Legal 500 ranked commercial team in Birmingham. This opportunity comes as part of exciting growth plans for the team.
The successful commercial solicitor will deal with a varied workload including:
* Drafting and negotiating a wide range of business-to-business contracts, standard agreements including terms of sale and contracts of distribution and agency and standard terms for sales to consumers.
* Advising on data protection compliance including desktop audits and time-sensitive matters as they arise.
* Providing transactional support to the corporate team.
Applications are sought from commercial solicitors who:
* Ideally have upwards of 12 months' PQE however very strong newly qualified solicitors would also be considered
* Have a good sense of humour and enthusiasm for the role
* Are ambitious and want to progress and develop in their career
* Have spent time in private practice or in-house
On offer to the successful commercial solicitor is:
* A competitive salary based on levels of experience
* A comprehensive benefits package including an annual bonus
* Flexible working opportunities
If you wish to apply for the commercial solicitor position in Birmingham, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for a confidential discussion, or forward a copy of your CV to apply.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like