- Job Search
- Corporate Lawyer
22nd November 2022
Corporate Lawyer - 3+ PQE - National law firm - Birmingham (hub office) but a largely remote role
BCL Legal has been instructed on an opportunity for a corporate lawyer to take the next step in their career. Our client is seeking an experienced (ideally 3+PQE) corporate lawyer to join its national corporate offering. The role will be full time working from home with reasonable expectations of very occasional face-to-face travel to London (once every 2-3 weeks) along with required on site client meetings.
As a Corporate Lawyer at this firm you would:
- Directly support a Partner based in London on a variety of M&A deals
- Work on a range of M&A work, including managing and negotiating M&A deals (including setting up and managing data rooms and due diligence process), share and asset sales and disposals, shareholder arrangements, exit strategies, options, joint ventures and investment arrangements.
To be successful in your application, you will have:
- 3PQE+ - up to senior associate or legal counsel level
- Commitment to excellent standard of work
- Fantastic client service skills
- Growth mindset
- Impeccable teamwork & communication skills
- Be able to adapt
- Have a can-do approach
- Be motivated to work without close supervision and on a remote basis.
The successful Corporate Lawyer will be rewarded with:
- The opportunity to work on City quality corporate deals on an almost fully remote basis.
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- The opportunity to progress towards partnership at a firm that allows you to define how, where and when you work as well as determining your earning potential and success.
If you are a Corporate Lawyer keen to join an ambitious and growing firm, please apply now or contact Angharad Warren for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like