- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
24th November 2022
Corporate Solicitor (3-6 PQE ) - Solicitor/Associate level - Birmingham - National firm
Top 100 and award winning national law firm is seeking a Corporate Solicitor or Associate to join its team in Birmingham acting for clients in the not-for-profit sector. This Corporate Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible working options considered and high levels of remote working allowed. Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
As a Corporate Solicitor in this growing team, you would:
- Advise businesses across construction, energy & resource management, higher education and financial services, complementing the firm's market leadership within housing, local government and health and social care.
- Work alongside an experienced team delivering strategic projects including mergers and joint ventures, and undertake advisory work in relation to constitutional changes, establishing new corporate entities and governance best practice.
- Be involved in mergers and acquisitions, sales of assets, joint ventures, investments and group restructurings/re-organisations, including within the charity sector.
- Be involved in business development.
To be successful in your application for this Corporate Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of 3-7 years' PQE
- A proven track record in advising on corporate governance matters, preferably including transactional experience.
- An interest in advising clients in the not-for-profit sectors (some experience of acting for charities would be useful).
- Experience in constitutional arrangements including advising on company law requirements and directors, trustees' duties and responsibilities.
- Experience in corporate transactional matters including group re-structures, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and collaborations.
- Experience in corporate finance would be desirable.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Good client relationship skills.
The successful Corporate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and bonus.
- Strong partner and team support.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to be part of a firm that plays an active role in helping the community.
To be considered for this Corporate Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like