- Job Search
- Commercial Property Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor NQ-3 PQE - regional firm - various locations across the Midlands
Commercial Property Solicitor. A reputable and growing regional law firm is looking to recruit into its large commercial property team in one of various locations across the Midlands including Birmingham. This commercial property solicitor will be working on a wide range of commercial property transactions to include landlord and tenant (acting for either party), acquisitions and disposals, property finance and development (both residential and commercial) matters. Supportive and friendly firm, good on-going commitment to training and development and sensible work/life balance.
* Acting for a wide range of clients from investors through to corporate occupiers and landlords as well as developers on a mixed bag of property matters.
* Specific work will include acquisitions and disposals of commercial properties and land, leases and licences (acting for both landlords and tenants), property finance transactions, energy related property work, planning and development work for housebuilders and commercial developers, promotion agreements, options and conditional contracts.
* Involvement in networking and business development.
* You will have from 0-3 years' PQE in commercial property (at least one training seat).
* You will be able to show that you are able to manage a caseload (with supervision) and assist on more complex matters.
* Good commercial knowledge.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* On offer is a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
* Whilst retaining a good quality level of work, you will be joining a firm where they can offer a good work/life balance and excellent opportunities for career progression.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or contact Angharad Warren for a confidential discussion.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like