- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor/Associate - 2-4 PQE - Top 100 national firm - Birmingham
Market leading law firm is seeking a Commercial Property Lawyer to join its national team and be based in Birmingham focusing on development and regeneration work for clients across the private sector work, as well as local authority, housing and health. This Commercial Property opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible working options accommodated. His firm is also continuing to allow their lawyers a high level of remote working where preferred.
To join an already high performing team which has seen and is continuing to see impressive growth down to major tender wins as well as on the growing private sector side.
As a Commercial Property Solicitor in this team, you would advise clients on the full range of property matters, but with particular emphasis on property development work for local authority clients involved in the delivery of regeneration projects.
Experience of the following would be useful:
· Negotiation of acquisitions, disposals and development agreements
· Preparation of reports on title
· Freehold and leasehold transaction experience
· Negotiating with bidders during a competitive dialogue process.
This position would offer you the opportunity to work on high profile projects across the country and you would ideally have the ability to hit the ground running with support.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Property vacancy, you will have:
- 2-4 years' PQE in commercial property ideally with development and regeneration experience.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- The ability to build strong and lasting client relationships.
- A keen interest in business development and a desire to grow your own network.
- Some experience of supervising juniors.
The successful Commercial Property Lawyer will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support with property and development work in particular being key to the firm's offering.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression and promotion opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of high profile property matters.
To be considered for this Commercial Property Solicitor/Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like