- Job Search
- Construction Lawyer
Construction Solicitor (non-contentious) 5-8 PQE - leading global law firm - Birmingham
Brilliant opportunity for a mid level construction solicitor to join the Birmingham office of this international law firm focusing on a broad range of non-contentious construction advice for clients on large scale projects both domestically and internationally. Excellent working environment which offers flexibility and a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
* Non-contentious construction matters.
* Work to include everything from reviewing consultants' appointments and collateral warranties to drafting, negotiating and preparing the full suite of construction agreements required to deliver schemes and projects.
* Acting for major employers and developers as well as national and international banks.
* Helping to build and maintain strong client relationships.
* 5-8 years' PQE in construction
* Solid technical and drafting skills, ideally gained from a highly regarded regional, national or international firm.
* Team player with excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
* A clear interest in and enthusiasm for construction.
* Highly competitive salary plus bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
* High quality work (international focus) in a supportive environment where you will gain access to excellent training and development.
If you're interested in this Construction Lawyer vacancy, please apply now or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for a confidential discussion.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like