- Job Search
- Real Estate Principal Associate
Real Estate Lawyer - Principal Associate level (6+ PQE) - leading international law firm - Birmingham
A leading international law firm is seeking a Real Estate Solicitor to join its general real estate team in Birmingham at the Principal Associate level. Work will include a broad range of real estate issues; most notably acquisitions, disposals, due diligence, certificates of title and landlord and tenant transactions. Acting for a broad range of clients to include owners, occupiers, lenders, borrowers and investors both in respect of landlord and tenant transactions. Excellent progression path to Legal Director or Partner longer term. Blended home/office working. Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
The successful Real Estate Principal Associate will:
* Deal with a wide variety of commercial property matters both in respect of landlord and tenant related work, the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold land (both in the context of corporate and finance transactions and standalone), securitisation and other general commercial property. Transactions frequently involve large property portfolios.
* Be actively involved in marketing and business development events and activities.
* Supervise and mentor juniors and support a partner with team management.
The successful Real Estate Principal Associate will have:
* At least six years' real estate experience.
* Significant corporate real estate and asset management experience and an excellent understanding of the mechanics of landlord and tenant matters, corporate support and property finance as well as the ability to report on complex registered and unregistered property titles.
* Experience of acquisitions and disposals.
* A good academic background.
* A positive outlook and a can-do attitude.
* The gravitas to lead on high profile and high value deals.
The successful Real Estate Principal Associate will be rewarded with:
* The opportunity to progress quickly within the team.
* Highly competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
* Hybrid working.
Or for a confidential discussion regarding this Real Estate Principal Associate opportunity in Birmingham and similar opportunities, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like