- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor (non-contentious) - NQ-4 PQE - National Firm - Birmingham
Leading national law firm is seeking a Construction Solicitor to join its Construction team in Birmingham at the Associate level (NQ-4 PQE) to support on local and central government construction work. This Construction Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis with flexible working options accommodated. Excellent salary and wider benefits package at a firm that places a high emphasis on staff wellbeing within a positive and fun culture. Early 2023 qualifiers welcome to apply.
The Firm and Role
This Construction team has grown significantly over the past few years and is now looking for a junior non-contentious Construction Associate to support on local and central government work related construction matters from Birmingham.
As a Construction Solicitor in this specialist team, you would:
- Work on a wide variety of construction projects for public sector clients (including local authorities, ALMOs and the NHS) and education clients (including academy trusts and higher education establishments).
To be successful in your application for this Construction Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- 0-4 years' PQE. If at the NQ level, you should have a minimum of one strong training seat in non-contentious construction.
- A genuine enthusiasm for construction and engineering work.
- A good grasp of industry standard forms of construction contract, bespoke forms of contract, collateral warranties, appointments, novation agreements, performance bonds, parent company guarantees and letters of intent. Training will of course be given but a basic knowledge is desirable.
- A good teamwork ethic.
The successful Construction Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package plus bonus.
- Strong support within a team of nationally regarded construction specialists.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Good progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of construction projects for an interesting client base of public sector and education clients.
To be considered for this Construction Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like