- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction (Energy and Infrastructure) Solicitor - NQ-4 PQE - National Firm - Birmingham
Leading national law firm is seeking a Construction Solicitor to join its Construction team in Birmingham at the Associate level (NQ+) to support on energy and infrastructure related project work. This Construction Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis with flexible working options accommodated. Excellent salary and wider benefits package at a firm that places a high emphasis on staff wellbeing and a positive and fun culture. Early 2023 qualifiers welcome to apply.
The Firm and Role
This Construction team has grown significantly over the past few years and is now looking for a junior Construction Associate to support a partner who specialises in energy and infrastructure related construction projects from Birmingham.
As a Construction Solicitor in this specialist team, you would:
- Work on a variety of public and private projects across the nuclear sector as well as on road, buildings, highways, marine, EV charging points, solar panels, wind farms and other green energy and infrastructure related work.
- Work spans a variety of sectors including manufacturing, logistics, retail, leisure and automotive.
To be successful in your application for this Construction Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- 0-4 years' PQE. If at the NQ level, you should have a minimum of one strong training seat in construction or a projects seat involving aspects of construction.
- A genuine enthusiasm for the energy and infrastructure sectors and good general knowledge of building, construction and engineering work.
- A good teamwork ethic.
The successful Construction Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package plus bonus.
- Strong partner support within a team of nationally regarded construction specialists.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Good progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of major construction projects in the energy and infrastructure sectors, areas which are continuing to see huge growth and fantastic sectors in which to pursue your career for the long term.
To be considered for this Construction Projects Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like