- Job Search
- Corporate Associate
14th September 2023
Corporate Associate | 1-2 PQE | leading national law firm| Cambridge
A highly regarded national law firm is seeking a Corporate Solicitor to join its dedicated and growing team in Cambridge. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work with a firm that prides itself on its culture, offering flexible working patterns and a supportive environment. The opportunity is offered on a full time, permanent basis with an excellent salary, bonus and benefits package.
As a Cambridge Solicitor you would:
- Undertake a stimulating combination of work including M&A, Corporate finance, private equity and general corporate advisory work.
- Work for a major UK law firm that provides a service for both national and international clients.
- Work with a dynamic market leading team dealing with exceptionally high quality work.
- Be responsible for a wide variety of property disputes.
- Work for a firm which promotes quality work over quantity, giving Solicitors time to focus on significant projects.
To be successful in your application for this vacancy, you will have:
- 1-2 years PQE.
- A good academic background, with a 2:1 equivalent and good A Levels.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A willingness to learn and build a wide range of experience.
- A commitment and interest in real estate disputes.
- A pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- A ability to work collaboratively with other fee earners
- A good attention to detail
- An ability to produce clear, logical drafting.
The successful Corporate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- A diverse, committed and Inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- A clear career structure that rewards and helps develop talented people.
- The opportunity to work for a firm that is one of the top performing law firms in the UK when it comes to client and staff satisfaction.
If you're interested in this Corporate Solicitor vacancy, please apply now, forward an up to date copy of your CV or contact Lauren Evans at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like