- Job Search
- Real Estate (Energy) Senior Associate
27th February 2023
Real Estate Energy & Infrastructure Associate/Senior Associate - 4+ PQE - International firm - Birmingham
Our client, a leading international firm, is looking to recruit an experienced Real Estate Associate or Senior Associate to join its Birmingham Real Estate, Energy & Infrastructure team. This is a friendly, dynamic and forward thinking firm which can offer a high degree of flexibility in working patterns and arrangements, a supportive culture and a clear progression path with genuine long term career prospects. Some experience of property work on energy and infrastructure projects is required in addition to a desire to focus on this cutting edge area of law moving forward.
As a Real Estate Lawyer in this nationally regarded Energy & Infrastructure team, your responsibilities would include:
- A broad range of energy and infrastructure property work including development and investment projects as well as more routine landlord and tenant/asset management matters.
- Acting for a range of high profile clients on large and nationally significant energy and infrastructure transactions including wind (on and offshore), solar, hydro and nuclear transactions in the energy sphere and road, rail and ports and other major infrastructure projects. Deals £billion+ in value.
- Broader development work outside of the energy/infrastructure sector such as regeneration projects.
- Acting for a mix of clients, including public authorities, developers, investors, funders and utility companies.
- Supervising, mentoring and developing junior fee earners.
- Managing client relationships.
To be successful if your application for this Real Estate Lawyer position, you must have:
- 4+ years' PQE in real estate from a well regarded commercial firm, whether that be a boutique firm or a large regional or national/international practice (property experience in the energy and infrastructure sectors would be highly advantageous).
- Be technically excellent but also commercially aware and enthusiastic and confident in managing client relationships.
- An outgoing personality.
- A strong client focussed approach and a team player.
The successful Real Estate Lawyer will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
- The opportunity to work in an inclusive team with great morale and team spirit.
- The opportunity to join a market leading team and learn from experts in this field.
- The opportunity to further develop a highly sought after specialism in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
- Structured support in personal development.
If you would like to apply for this position please apply here or forward your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal. If you would like a confidential discussion about this and other similar opportunities in Birmingham, please call/email Angharad Warren.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like