- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor - 12 month ftc
Real Estate Solicitor/Legal Executive - 2-6 PQE (12 month ftc) - market leading firm - Birmingham
An opportunity has arisen at one of Birmingham's leading law firms for a Real Estate Solicitor to support their social housing development team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
As a Real Estate Solicitor in this nationally regarded team, your responsibilities will include working on multi million pound transactions, buying and selling portfolios of social housing between housing associations.
To succeed in your application for this Real Estate Solicitor position, you will have:
* A minimum of two years' post qualification experience residential development work.
* Ideally experience in highly structured development projects with sophisticated funding arrangements.
* An interest in making a social impact through your work as a solicitor.
* A good academic background.
* Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will benefit from:
* The opportunity to be part of a friendly, collaborative and highly supportive team environment.
* Training and support.
* A competitive salary and overall benefits package.
* A truly inspirational working environment and high level of job satisfaction.
* A flexible working environment which promotes agile and remote working.
If you would like to apply for this Real Estate Solicitor position in Birmingham, please apply here or send your CV direct to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal. For further information and a confidential chat about this opportunity, please call Angharad.
Placing People in Companies Like