- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor | 2-5 PQE | National Firm | Birmingham or Worcester
A Times Best Law firm, ranked among the UK Top 70 with offices across the UK. With over 800 lawyers and 150 partners, this firm is expanding significantly and offers excellent career development opportunities. On offer is the opportunity to focus on a range of property development matters for landowners and house builders but also to provide support on landlord and tenant matters as well as some planning and construction files on occasion.
This is an opportunity for a junior/mid level real estate solicitor to join a growing national team. You will be supported to develop your career within real estate.
Applications from candidates with mixed property experience are welcomed, provided they have a desire to focus on property development.
Work may include:
* Commercial and residential development - conditional sale agreements and option agreements
* Leases and licences
* Real estate finance
* Planning and construction issues at times (this will be occasional)
* 2-5 PQE
* Experience of property development beneficial
* Able to work collaboratively with colleagues and successfully manage client relationships
* Excellent technical ability and drafting skills
* Can demonstrate teamwork and relationship building skills
* Strong commercial acumen
* Proactive, ambitious and organised with a keen eye for detail
* Hybrid working
* Low billable hours target of 1200 a year
* Supportive and friendly team
* Pension scheme
* 27 days annual leave (plus public holidays)
* Benefits portal
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Life Assurance
* Gym membership contribution
If you are interested in this role, please apply or for further details and a confidential discussion contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like