- Job Search
- Real Estate Site Set Up Lawyer
12th September 2023
Lead Residential Development Site Set-Up Solicitor/Legal Executive - Leading international firm - Birmingham
A leading international law firm with a reputation for working on the highest quality residential development matters is seeking an experienced lawyer to join its highly regarded Birmingham team acting as a lead site set-up specialist acting for both landowners and residential house builders.
The role will involve leading on site set-up work following land acquisition for residential development purposes. That will entail advising on structuring of estate management, negotiating on plot transfers and agreements, drafting and preparing complex contract documentation as well as providing strategic advice and solutions to clients.
The successful Site Set-Up Solicitor/Legal Executive will require:
· Extensive experience dealing with complex estate set up on large-scale development schemes, both for landowners and residential developers.
· Experience negotiating infrastructure agreements for both residential and mixed use developments.
· Experience drafting contracts and leases/transfers.
· Residential conveyancing experience including part exchange transactions and re-sales.
· Competitive salary plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package.
· Hybrid home/office working (50/50)
· Highly supportive environment and close knit team.
For a confidential discussion regarding this Residential Development Site Set-Up Solicitor/Legal Executive opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like