- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Lawyer - 4-8 PQE - Birmingham
Market leading law firm is seeking a Construction Lawyer to join its team in Birmingham. This opportunity is offered on a full-time permanent basis and with flexible working patterns accommodated and hybrid working as standard.
As a Construction Lawyer in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join a highly regarded team of construction and procurement lawyers who are recognised for undertaking high quality work for clients across a range of sectors including housing, local government, social business and charities.
- Support in the drafting and reviewing of construction contracts, collateral warranties and professional appointments.
- Prepare advice notes.
- Provide construction support to the firm's property development team and get involved in wider project work undertaken within the team.
- Lead on projects.
To be successful in your application for this Construction Lawyer vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of four years' PQE in non-contentious construction and a strong technical skillset with good drafting skills.
- Have good knowledge of the main standard form building contracts and professional appointments.
- Public procurement experience would be advantageous but is not necessary.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- A positive and proactive outlook and a genuine passion for this area of work in these important sectors.
The successful Construction Lawyer will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Good work/life balance whilst undertaking fantastic quality work with inspirational clients that are making a real difference to lives and communities.
- Excellent longer term progression prospects.
To be considered for this Construction Lawyer vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like