- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Associate - leading international firm - Birmingham
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate Solicitor ideally with 1+ years' PQE to join the Real Estate team of a global law firm in Birmingham. This Legal 500 Tier 1 ranked real estate team is one of the UK's largest and can offer the successful candidate high quality and exceptionally varied real estate work undertaking a split caseload of asset management, investment and development matters. Full time opportunity offered with blended home/office working. Excellent salary, bonus and benefits package.
The team works with clients across a broad range of sectors including financial institutions, retail, consumer and leisure, advising and acting on all of their property matters. Work will include:
· Acquisitions and disposals.
· Leases; acting for major institutional landlords on their UK retail shopping Centre portfolios.
· Acting for public sector clients on major infrastructure and regeneration projects.
· Redevelopment matters.
· Forward funding agreements.
· Development schemes.
· Mixed use city centre regeneration schemes and housing regeneration projects.
The ideal candidate:
The successful Real Estate Associate will have:
· A minimum of one years' PQE although exceptional newly qualified solicitors will be considered.
· Good quality real estate experience.
· The potential to manage client relationships.
· A proactive, innovative and driven approach.
· Clear links to Birmingham/Midlands.
· The opportunity to work in an inclusive team with great morale and team spirit.
· The opportunity to work with fantastic clients within a leading real estate team.
· Support in career development.
· Highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package
If you're interested in the role of Real Estate Associate, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like