- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
Planning Solicitor - NQ+ - International firm - Birmingham
Top ranked international law firm is seeking a newly qualified Planning Solicitor to join its Planning team in Birmingham. The team can offer exposure to incredible quality work including major urban regeneration schemes, tall buildings, estate regeneration, residential, commercial and sport developments, garden settlements and over-station developments. This opportunity is offered on a full-time permanent basis with flexible working options accommodated and hybrid working as standard.
As Planning Solicitor in this team, you would:
- Work on a wide range of real estate development projects.
- Gain experience on the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 matters, compulsory acquisition/purchase and compensation matters, EIA/HRA, inquiries and judicial review.
- Act for a range of both public and private sector clients from local authorities and Government bodies through to private developers.
To be successful in your application for this Planning Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A training seat in planning or a keen and demonstrable desire to qualify into planning.
- A strong academic background.
- A good teamwork ethic and outgoing personality.
- Client focused approach.
The successful Planning Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support within one of the largest dedicated planning teams in the UK.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Excellent training and career development opportunities.
To be considered for this Planning Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like