- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor/Legal Executive (3+ PQE) - leading global firm - Birmingham
An experienced Real Estate Solicitor or Legal Executive with a minimum of three years' post qualification experience is offered the opportunity to secure a position in one of the UK's leading real estate teams on a part-time (2 or 3 days a week) basis. The role is to help manage the team's asset management team. Agile and flexible working patterns accommodated and stable working hours.
This new real estate role sits in the firm's fast growing Birmingham team and will suit an experienced legal professional who is able to help lead a sub team that focuses largely on licences for arrange of real estate clients including institutional property investors and pension funds, in their capacity as landlords of investment properties.
The work is largely Asset Management and will include:
· Licence applications for assignment, underletting and alteration
· Commercialisation agreements
The successful candidate will be technically able and keen to work in a role that gives them access to an excellent best client base coupled with a manageable stream of mainly licensing work to manage in part time hours.
This role offers the opportunity to work for an international legal practice and to become an integral part of their Birmingham offering.
Our client will be looking for:
· Solid real estate experience ideally from a large national/international firm or a highly regarded regional firm with a solid real estate practice.
· A qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive minimum of three years' PQE.
· Strong academic background with a minimum of a 2.1 at degree level.
· Broad property experience with particular experience in asset management.
· Ability to mentor and support junior team members including trainees and paralegals.
· Good client relationship and project management skills.
· Excellent written communication and drafting skills.
· The firm have superb training and infrastructure, constantly being at the cutting edge of legal developments.
· Amongst the best remuneration packages in Birmingham, with both high basic salaries and incentivising bonus structures.
· The opportunity to join a leading UK real estate practice and gain access to top quality work.
· Flexible and hybrid working policy.
· Sociable and close knit team environment in Birmingham.
· Located in the central business district close to the train station and all amenities.
Or for a confidential discussion regarding this Real Estate Solicitor/Legal Executive vacancy, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal
Placing People in Companies Like