- Job Search
- Construction (Contentious) Solicitor
Contentious Construction Solicitor - NQ to 8PQE - National firm - Birmingham
One of the UK's leading national law practices is in growth mode and looking to recruit contentious construction solicitors from the newly qualified through to eight years' PQE level to join its nationally-acclaimed team of construction lawyers in Birmingham. Work will include dealing with disputes which can arise on construction projects, whether via negotiation and settlement or more formal dispute resolution procedure. This opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis with flexible working options and hybrid working. Highly supportive and collaborative team.
The firm has a wide range of public and private sector clients throughout the UK with many clients having strong international connections. They have been awarded "Best Companies" star status on a number of occasions and have featured in the "Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For". They have a team focused approach and strive to ensure staff satisfaction and wellbeing.
The successful applicant will work as part of a team acting for public and private sector employers, contractors, funds, consultants and sub-contractors on a broad range of challenging contentious work across the industry.
Applications are sought from contentious construction solicitors ideally with:
· NQ - 8 years PQE (ideally at least six months' minimum experience in construction whether during training contract or post qualification)
· Experience of dealing with construction disputes whether via litigation, mediation, arbitration or other forms of ADR.
What's On Offer:
· Highly competitive salary
· Firm-wide bonus scheme
· Supportive team/firm culture with excellent training
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Flexible/agile working (Ideally in the office 2/3 days per week)
· Excellent progression prospects whether joining the team at a junior or senior level
· Opportunities to be involved in networking and business development
If you wish to apply for this non-contentious construction solicitor role in Birmingham apply now or contact Angharad Warren to find out more.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like