- Job Search
- Construction (contentious) Partner
£120,000 - 150,000
Contentious Construction Partner - National firm - Birmingham
Highly regarded national law firm is seeking to bolster its offering to clients, both domestically and internationally, with the addition of a Construction Partner to its Birmingham office to lead the construction disputes team. The firm is open to an individual or team appointment. This Construction Partner opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible working options accommodated and hybrid working as standard. Excellent opportunity to develop and grow a team in the Midlands' market.
As a Construction Partner in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join a highly rated national team that provides advisory & transactional construction advice as well as expertise in contentious construction matters.
- Lead the contentious construction arm of the national team in Birmingham.
- Be responsible for generating new work and growing the team locally.
To be successful in your application for this Construction Partner vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of ten years' PQE with a strong emphasis on construction disputes during that time.
- A proven track record in advising on construction disputes including litigation, mediation, arbitration and other forms of ADR.
- Excellent client relationships skills and demonstrable success record in winning new work and ideally a portable following in excess of £150,000. The firm is open to offering fixed-share or full equity partnership, depending on experience and a suitable business case.
- A good teamwork ethic.
The successful Construction Partner will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive financial package.
- Strong support from other partners in the firm to develop your offering in Birmingham.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
To be considered for this Construction Partner vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like