- Job Search
- Real Estate Senior Associate
Real Estate Senior Associate - International firm - Birmingham - 4+ PQE
A leading international firm is seeking an experienced Real Estate lawyer at the Senior Associate level (4/5+ PQE) to join its top rated Birmingham team working on complex and high profile commercial development and investment deals. This is a friendly and progressive firm with excellent training, support and financial package. Agile working is promoted and encouraged.
The Real Estate Senior Associate Role:
* Dealing with a wide spectrum of investment and development projects involving offices and mixed use real estate for institutions, property companies, developers and corporate occupiers.
* Specifically, you would deal with:
- the acquisition and disposal of land and properties freehold and leasehold (including unregistered land);
- substantial real estate investment assets freehold and leasehold (including unregistered land);
- major redevelopment projects;
- lettings and pre-lettings;
- the management of real estate portfolios;
- collaborations and joint ventures;
* Proactive involvement in marketing and business development events and activities to include training and client entertainment.
* Client account management.
* Supporting junior team members.
* At least 4 years' PQE in real estate experience whether from a large national/international firm or a regional or smaller firm with a solid real estate practice.
* Good technical, drafting and negotiation skills.
* Strong ties to Birmingham.
* Strong client relationship skills.
* Ability to support with training and supervision.
* The opportunity to join a leading UK real estate team.
* Highly competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
* Flexible working and hybrid working (50/50 home/office as standard - more office time welcomed if desired)
* Sociable and friendly team environment.
* Strong prospects for progression.
* Located in the central business district close to the train station and all amenities.
Or for a confidential discussion regarding this Real Estate Senior Associate opportunity in Birmingham, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal
Placing People in Companies Like