- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
9th November 2023
Construction (non-contentious) Solicitor - 3+ PQE - National Firm - Birmingham
One of the UK's leading regional law practices is looking to recruit a non-contentious Construction Solicitor to join a nationally-acclaimed specialist team of construction lawyers. This firm can offer a supportive and collaborative environment in which to thrive and a genuinely sensible work/life balance. Hybrid working as standard and flexible working options accommodated.
The successful applicant will work as part of a team:
* dealing with property development projects for employers; and
* providing construction law assistance to property lawyers dealing with the development documents.
* acting for a wide range of clients throughout the UK with many clients having strong international connections.
* providing due diligence for funders and purchasers, advising consultants on their appointments and advising specialist contractors/sub-contractors.
Applications are sought from non-contentious construction solicitors with:
· 3+ years' PQE in construction
· experience of drafting and negotiating JCT amendments, consultants' appointments, warranties, etc
· some experience of NEC
What's On Offer
The successful Construction Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· Highly competitive salary
· Bonus scheme
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Flexible/hybrid working (ideally in the office 2 days per week)
If you wish to apply for this non-contentious Construction Solicitor vacancy in Birmingham apply now or contact Angharad Warren for a confidential discussion about this opportunity or your career in general.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like