- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate
Real Estate Associate (1-4 PQE) - leading international firm - Birmingham
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate Solicitor ideally with 1+ years' PQE to join the Real Estate team of a global law firm in Birmingham. This highly regarded and growing real estate team can offer the successful candidate high quality and varied real estate work to include commercial and residential development. Full time opportunity offered with hybrid home/office working. Excellent salary, bonus and benefits package.
The team works with a broad range of clients including institutional investors, developers and private equity clients across the commercial, residential, mixed use development, industrial, office, health/social care and hospitality sectors. Work will include:
· Acquisitions and disposals.
· Landlord and tenant matters.
· Property finance.
· Commercial and residential development schemes.
The ideal candidate
The successful Real Estate Associate will have:
· A minimum of one years' PQE.
· Good quality real estate experience.
· The potential to manage client relationships.
· A proactive, innovative and driven approach.
· Clear links to Birmingham/Midlands.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with:
· The opportunity to work in a supportive team.
· Hands on experience and close client contact and file management.
· Highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
If you're interested in the role of Real Estate Associate, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like