- Job Search
- Corporate Senior Associate
Corporate Senior Associate (7+ PQE ) - Top 100 national firm - Birmingham
Top 100 and award winning national law firm is seeking a Corporate Solicitor to join its team in Birmingham acting for a corporate client base across both the private and public sector markets at the Senior Associate level. This Corporate Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible working options considered and high levels of remote working allowed. Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
As a Corporate Solicitor in this growing team, you would:
- Advise clients including regional and national private companies, management teams, banks, secondary lenders and investment funds, central government bodies and local authorities, housing associations, NHS Trusts and insolvency practitioners.
- Frequently act on matters which have public and private sector participants looking at cross-sector partnership working.
- Have a bias towards public sector corporate matters.
- Act on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, restructurings, corporate governance and general company law.
- Be involved in business development.
To be successful in your application for this Corporate Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of 7 years' PQE
- A proven track record in advising on corporate matters, whether in the public or private sector.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Good client relationship skills.
The successful Corporate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner and team support.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
To be considered for this Corporate Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like