- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Associate (4-6 PQE) - medium sized national firm - Birmingham
Highly regarded and growing national law firm is seeking a Real Estate Associate to join its Real Estate team in Birmingham. This Real Estate Solicitor opportunity is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible working accommodated and hybrid working as standard (requirement to be in the office two days a week).
As a Real Estate Associate in this team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join an innovative and forward thinking firm and highly regarded real estate team.
- Manage and co-ordinate due diligence projects for large portfolio transactions.
- Act for Registered Providers, private developers and investment funds.
- Gain experience in regional/UK and international property matters.
- Be offered high levels of client contact/management.
- Supervise and support junior team members.
- Be responsible for the day to day running of files to include, but not limited, to:
* preparing/drafting full reports on Title;
* section 106 agreements and planning;
* development agreements;
* drafting and negotiating agreements for lease, leases, and Transfers;
* advising on structuring transactions with reference to SDLT and VAT;
* dealing with access rights, highways and drainage.
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Associate vacancy, you will have:
- A minimum of four years' PQE with a strong emphasis on real estate development work during that time.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- Advanced people skills.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
To be considered for this Real Estate Associate vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like