- Job Search
- Real Estate Partner
18th November 2023
Top 200 UK law firm offers an ambitious Real Estate Partner an opportunity to lead and grow a Real Estate team in Birmingham. This is a permanent position, offered on a full time or part time basis. Flexible working is also on offer. Open to existing partners and those looking to step up to partnership.
The successful Real Estate Partner:
* You will enjoy a varied caseload of property work for top quality clients, with a particular focus on complex development transactions
* The rest of the team has experts focusing on landlord and tenant, education sector and development matters
* This opportunity is perfect for a Commercial Property Senior or Principal Associate looking for a leadership position
* You will ideally have over 7 years' PQE. This opportunity is open to existing Partners and ambitious senior lawyers looking to take a step up to partnership within a fast growing and dynamic firm
* Applications will be considered from private practice and in-house lawyers
* You must be able to lead on complex commercial property matters
* You will be interested in leading a team, mentoring more junior lawyers and taking a strategic role in the growth of the firm
* Strong client contacts are desirable and client following would be a significant advantage
The successful Real Estate Partner will be offered:
* Salary: negotiable
* Benefits: Comprehensive
* Flexible and hybrid working
* Local decision making and leadership responsibility
If you wish to apply for the position of Real Estate Partner in Birmingham, please forward your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like