- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Associate - International law firm - Birmingham - NQ-2 PQE
A leading international firm is seeking an experienced Real Estate lawyer at the Associate level (NQ-2 PQE) to join its top rated Birmingham team working on complex acquisitions and disposals of substantial real estate investment assets, pre-lettings, asset management as well as commercial development projects. This is a friendly and progressive firm with excellent training, support and financial package. Flexible/hybrid working as standard.
The Real Estate Associate role:
Dealing with a wide spectrum of predominantly investment focused real estate work;
· Acquisitions and disposals
· Major redevelopment projects
· Lettings and pre-lettings
· Asset Management
· Title investigations
Clients include investors, developers, property companies, local authorities, funds, banks, pension funds and private clients.
The successful Real Estate Associate will be expected to assist or lead (depending on experience level) on mid sized development projects to include client relationship management and to support on larger strategic projects.
· Solid real estate experience whether from a large national/international firm or a regional or smaller firm with a solid real estate practice.
· A solid real estate training seat as a minimum.
· Experience advising on the acquisition and disposal of substantial real estate investment assets, pre-lettings, active leasing and asset management.
· Additional development experience would also be helpful but not essential and can be developed.
· Ability to mentor and develop junior team members if at the Senior Associate level.
· Good technical, drafting and negotiation skills.
· Strong ties to Birmingham.
· The opportunity to join a leading UK real estate practice and gain access to top quality work.
· Highly competitive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits package.
· Flexible and hybrid working policy.
· Sociable and friendly team environment.
· Located in the central business district close to the train station and all amenities.
Or for a confidential discussion regarding this Real Estate Associate vacancy, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal
Placing People in Companies Like