- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor (Housing) - Associate/Senior Associate (2+ PQE) - Birmingham
Top ranked international law firm is seeking an ambitious real estate solicitor to join its housing team in Birmingham as an Associate or Senior Associate. This Real Estate Solicitor position is offered on a full or part-time (4 days a week), permanent basis with flexible working options and hybrid working as standard. Top quality housing, mixed use and regeneration work. Excellent salary and wider benefits package.
As a Real Estate Solicitor in this housing and regeneration team, you would:
- Have the opportunity to join one of the largest real estate teams in the UK and sit in a top ranked housing team advising on all aspects of mixed use and residential/housing led regeneration.
- Work with a loyal client base of public and private sector entities including local authorities, central government, Highways England and Transport for London as well as for private sector clients that specialise in residential led development.
- Specifically, you would be involved in acquisitions, disposals, exchanges of land and property, overage arrangements, security, collaborations/joint ventures, procurement and public subsidy, planning and infrastructure agreements, mixed use schemes and build to rent projects.
- Lead and support on transactions depending on seniority and size/complexity of work involved.
- Support and mentor junior lawyers.
To be successful in your application for this Real Estate Solicitor vacancy, you will have:
- At least two years experience in either housing or commercial development.
- A proven track record in managing client relationships.
- Experience in training and mentoring junior colleagues if a more senior candidate
- A strong academic profile.
- A good teamwork ethic.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong partner support with real estate at the heart of the firm's offering.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of residential/housing development and regeneration projects.
To be considered for this Real Estate Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like