- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
8th November 2023
Are you an experienced transactional Construction Solicitor looking to take your career to the next level in an international practice? We are looking for a Senior or Principal Associate level construction lawyer to join a prestigious team in Birmingham city centre on a 12 month fixed term contract. The firm offers 50/50 hybrid working in addition to flexible working options and the ability to undertake this role on a 4 day basis or full time.
As a Senior or Principal Associate in the team, you will be a key part of the team's success. You will be working on a range of construction projects, providing advice to clients on a wide range of matters. To be successful in this role, you must have at least 7 years' PQE in non-contentious construction.
You will need to be confident in your abilities and have the technical expertise to provide high-quality advice. You must be able to work independently and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as well as the ability to work effectively with clients and colleagues.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious team at an international law firm. You will be part of a supportive and friendly team, where you can develop your skills and expertise. You will have access to excellent resources and will receive extensive training in order to become a successful and effective Senior/Principal Associate.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 7 years' PQE in non-contentious construction with experience in advising on all major forms of construction contract, including NEC and JCT, together with experience in advising on development and funding agreements and agreements for lease;
- A strong technical ability and the ability to provide high-quality advice;
- The confidence to work independently;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work effectively with clients and colleagues;
- The ability to supervise junior fee earners.
Apply here or for more information about the opportunity and firm please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like