Planning Associate Solicitor - 2-4 PQE - leading international law firm - Birmingham city centre
A leading international firm in Birmingham is looking to recruit an ambitious planning solicitor to its team.
The Role of the successful Planning Associate Solicitor:
- The client base is really broad to include developers, funders and investors involved in major energy, infrastructure and development projects.
- Largest dedicated planning team in the UK covering a wide range of projects across the Energy, Infrastructure and Real Estate.
- Opportunity to work on market leading projects for public and private sector clients.
- The team are advising on some of the country's most high profile projects, covering all forms of energy, such as offshore wind, large scale solar, carbon capture plants, nuclear, energy networks and pipelines, and infrastructure, such as water infrastructure, airports, new roads, rail, and rapid transit systems.
- Ideally looking to recruit a candidate with a focus on all or any of the Planning Act 2008, the Transport and Works Act 1992, the Town and Country Planning Act 1990, compulsory acquisition/purchase and compensation matters, EIA/HRA, inquiries/examinations and judicial review.
- The successful candidate will work predominantly with the firm's Energy & Infrastructure consenting team.
- Working with an award winning team of planning specialists, this is a fantastic opportunity to build on your experience and develop as a planning specialist.
- Planning solicitor with 2-4 years' PQE whether from private practice or local authority.
- You will be a team player, commercially aware and enthusiastic about business development.
- You will be intelligent and enjoy the technical complexities of planning law.
- You will have the ambitions suited to a leading international law firm.
- Excellent salary, bonus and benefits package.
- Hybrid working.
- Great prospects for career progression within a leading law firm.
- Fantastic training and development programme.
If you're interested in this Planning Associate Solicitor opportunity in Birmingham, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.