Residential Development Lawyer - 5-10+ PQE - National firm - Birmingham
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a national firm to join the residential development team of one of the UK's leading real estate teams acting for housebuilding and stretegic land clients.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful Real Estate Lawyer will act for many of the top 10 house builders, local and national developers, housing associations, landowners (from individuals to major plc regeneration companies), local authorities and investors on large scale and complex residential developments.
Ideally you will have:
· A proven track-record in acting for house builders, promoters, developers, land owners, housing associations and local authorities and ideally 5-10 years' PQE
· Good client relationship skills and ideally some contacts in the industry
· Competency with conditional and unconditional contracts, options, golden-brick and other affordable housing transactions, back-to-back sales, deeds of easement, infrastructure agreements, overages, site-assembly, and service charge/ management agreements
· At least some experience of more complex transactions such as strategic land/ promotion agreements/ hybrid agreements, collaboration agreements, land pooling, building licences, mixed use schemes, PRS, institutional investment, portfolio charging and portfolio acquisitions (at the more senior level of the PQE banding)
The successful Real Estate Lawyer will be rewarded with:
· The opportunity to work for a national and highly regarded team
· Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits coupled with a focus on wellbeing
· Bonus scheme
· Flexible working options and hybrid working
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.