- Job Search
- Commercial Solicitor
Commercial Solicitor - 4+ PQE - National Firm - Birmingham - full or part-time (4 days)
Our client, a leading national firm, is seeking to bolster its Commercial offering in Birmingham with the addition of an experienced Commercial Solicitor. Applications will be considered from those with a minimum of four years' experience through to a more senior level. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position as a Commercial Solicitor within a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that is growing and acts for a broad spectrum of clients. Working environment is close knit, friendly and flexible and this role is offered on a full or part-time basis.
As a Commercial Solicitor, based in the Birmingham office of this national law firm, your responsibilities will include:
* Providing a range of commercial legal advice to a range of clients within a variety of sectors including charities, public sector, manufacturing, the creative industries and education through to large established corporates and fast growing tech companies
* Specifically, work will include general commercial contracts, IP, IT (software development, system procurement and cloud computing)
* Working with Partners in other national offices as well as those locally
The successful Commercial Solicitor will have:
* Qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales and have at least four years' post qualification experience
* Strong commercial contracts experience relevant to PQE gained in private practice or in an in-house legal environment. General commercial contracts experience or those with specialisms in IP, IT, competition law or education will be considered
* A personable and friendly personality with excellent communication skills
The successful Commercial Solicitor will be rewarded with a very competitive package including:
* Competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
* The opportunity to join a firm that is known nationally for the quality of its legal advice and sector knowledge
* Agile/flexible working with the option to undertake this role on a full or part time (4 days) basis
Or if you would like an initial confidential discussion about this Commercial Solicitor opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren (firstname.lastname@example.org) at BCL Legal. If this opportunity isn't quite right, Angharad would welcome a chat about your career generally and to discuss other possible opportunities.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like