- Job Search
- Commercial Senior Associate (Health)
Commercial Senior Associate Solicitor 6+ PQE - National Firm - Birmingham - full or part-time (4 days)
Our client, a leading national firm, is seeking to bolster its Commercial offering in Birmingham with the addition of an experienced Commercial Senior Associate with experience in the healthcare sector. Applications with a minimum of six years' experience (no upper limit set) are likely to have the relevant skill set for the role. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position as a Commercial Senior Associate Solicitor within a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that is growing and acts for a broad spectrum of clients in the healthcare sector. Working environment is close knit, friendly and flexible and this role is offered on a full or part-time basis with high levels of remote working.
As a Commercial Senior Associate Solicitor, based in the Birmingham office of this national law firm, you will be involved in a wide variety of commercial and complex contracting work. Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
· Advising on a range of contractual or corporate/partnering arrangements between: the public/private sector; the public/public sector; private business to business; and private business to consumer.
· Advising on shared services, new models of alternative delivery vehicles (including companies and limited liability partnerships) devolution and cross sector collaboration between public bodies.
· Advising on challenging governance issues from statutory powers to Board decision-making and constitutional matters.
· Advising on specialist health areas including the regulatory frameworks for pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
· Working closely with colleagues across corporate, procurement, property, employment and banking and corporate finance teams.
· Supervision of junior staff.
· Networking and business development.
The successful Commercial Senior Associate Solicitor will:
· Be a qualified solicitor in England and Wales with 6+ years' post qualification experience.
· Have strong commercial contracts experience relevant to PQE gained in private practice or in-house (including from the public sector or from working in-house at a healthcare organisation).
· Have experience of advising the NHS, private health and / or social care clients.
· Good client and project management skills.
The successful Commercial Senior Associate Solicitor will be rewarded with a strong package including:
· Highly competitive salary.
· Comprehensive suite of benefits.
· The opportunity to join a firm that is known nationally for the quality of its legal advice and sector knowledge.
· Agile/flexible working with the option to undertake this role on a full or part time (4 days) basis with a flexible approach to remote working.
Or if you would like an initial confidential discussion about this Commercial Senior Associate Solicitor opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like