- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
29th January 2024
Commercial Property Solicitor - NQ-3 PQE - Top 100 national firm - Birmingham
Market leading law firm is seeking a Commercial Property Lawyer to join its national team and be based in Birmingham focusing on a broad range of real estate work for predominantly local authority and housing clients. This Commercial Property opportunity is offered on a full time permanent basis with flexible working options accommodated and good levels of remote working allowed enabling you to determine what works best for you/your clients.
To join an already high performing team which has seen and is continuing to see impressive growth down to major tender wins.
As a Commercial Property Solicitor in this team, you would advise clients on the full range of property matters from the acquisition and disposal of land and buildings through to the ongoing management of property portfolios.
Experience of the following would be useful:
* Negotiation of freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals
* Preparation of reports on title, certificates of title and advice notes
* Reviewing, amending and negotiating leases, licences and estate management documents
This position would offer you the opportunity to work on high profile projects across the country and you would ideally have the ability to hit the ground running with support.
To be successful in your application for this Commercial Property vacancy, you will have:
- 0-3 years' PQE in commercial property.
- A good teamwork ethic.
- The ability to build strong and lasting client relationships.
- A keen interest in business development and a desire to grow your own network.
The successful Commercial Property Lawyer will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
- Close partner contact.
- Flexible, supportive and inclusive team environment.
- Genuine progression and promotion opportunities.
- The opportunity to work on a wide range of high profile property matters.
To be considered for this Commercial Property Solicitor vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like