- Job Search
- Contentious Construction Solicitor
Contentious Construction Solicitor
Contentious Construction Solicitor. A top Birmingham firm and leading provider of legal services to third and public sector clients is seeking an experienced construction solicitor to join its growing Birmingham team at a senior level to play an instrumental role in leading the team.
* Working on a wide range of construction disputes for clients across different sectors including charities, education, health and social care and housing.
* You will have at least five years' post qualification experience in contentious construction work.
* You will be able to demonstrate that you are able to work autonomously.
* You will have solid technical skills.
* You will be a confident business developer ideally with ideas to bring to the firm about developing new revenue streams.
* The ability to train, mentor and support junior members of the team.
* On offer is a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
* You will be joining a firm that can offer quality work in a supportive environment with plenty of scope for progression due to the growing nature of the team and future succession planning.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018