- Job Search
- Construction (non-contentious) Solicitor
Construction (non-contentious) Solicitor
A leading international firm is seeking a newly qualified to mid level (up to 4 PQE) Construction (non-contentious) Solicitor to join its well regarded Birmingham team to work on a broad range of non-contentious construction matters.
* Advising property developers, contractors, funders, purchasers, tenants, public sector bodies and major corporates on high profile construction projects across a broad range of sectors.
* Advising on procurement and project matters, predominantly for employers, but also for contractors.
* You will have at least six months' (ideally 12 months) experience in non-contentious construction work.
* You will have solid technical skills and training (and post qualification experience if applicable) from a reputable construction team.
* You will ideally be familiar with the standard forms of contract (JCT, ICE/ICC, NEC, MF/1).
* You will ideally have experience of drafting and negotiating contract amendments, bonds, PCGs, collateral warranties, professional appointments and novation agreements.
* You will have a strong academic background.
* On offer is a market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package.
* You will be joining a firm that can offer the best quality work in a supportive environment with plenty of scope for progression.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in the role Construction (non-contentious) Solicitor, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018